JoH Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The JoH Clan Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Whats the point
How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:26 pm by Rambo

» like 2 join
How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:56 pm by Hydra

» This person acting like me
How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:25 pm by Hydra

» How to post an Application on JoH Forums!
How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:47 am by Hydra

» Hey can I join?
How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:48 am by Hydra

» Probably Drake
How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:43 pm by Hydra

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Hydra
How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Vote_lcapHow to post an Application on JoH Forums! Voting_barHow to post an Application on JoH Forums! Vote_rcap 
Rambo
How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Vote_lcapHow to post an Application on JoH Forums! Voting_barHow to post an Application on JoH Forums! Vote_rcap 
outcast
Oddball
pain
bane
Drake
server
Thor'n
DarkShadow
Donations
JoH Donations

How to post an Application on JoH Forums!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo
JoH Admin, JoH Member, Forum Owner/Leader, Forum Administrator, JoH Leader
Rambo

Number of posts : 193
Credits :
How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Left_bar_bleue900 / 100900 / 100How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Right_bar_bleue

How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-20

Character sheet
About Yourself:
Your Rank in JoH: General - GEN

How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Empty
PostSubject: How to post an Application on JoH Forums!   How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:05 pm

To help you start off you dont say this: ex: okay i found forum can i join?
Nonononono you will not join unless you post it properly so i suggest you do ^^
Now this is the real way how to post an application
Hello my name is Bob and i was intrested in joining JoH because there maps look cool
I am 16 and one of my favorite video games is Fable II.
You can put whatever you want just make it so we learn a little about you.
That was the requirements for a post

Rambo, JoH Leader.

Last edited by Rambo on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://johclan.forumotion.co.uk
Hydra
JoH Admin, JoH Member, Forum Administrator, Forum Co-Leader, JoH Leader
Hydra

Number of posts : 245
Credits :
How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Left_bar_bleue900 / 100900 / 100How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Right_bar_bleue

How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-22

Character sheet
About Yourself:

PostSubject: Re: How to post an Application on JoH Forums!   How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:35 pm

And use correct spelling unlike Rambo LOL
Back to top Go down
Rambo
JoH Admin, JoH Member, Forum Owner/Leader, Forum Administrator, JoH Leader
Rambo

Number of posts : 193
Credits :

Registration date : 2008-12-20

Character sheet
About Yourself:

PostSubject: Re: How to post an Application on JoH Forums!   How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:51 pm

you knows what u r mean!
Back to top Go down
https://johclan.forumotion.co.uk
Hydra
JoH Admin, JoH Member, Forum Administrator, Forum Co-Leader, JoH Leader
Hydra

Number of posts : 245
Credits :

Registration date : 2008-12-22

Character sheet
About Yourself:

PostSubject: Re: How to post an Application on JoH Forums!   How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:47 am

lol?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to post an Application on JoH Forums!   How to post an Application on JoH Forums! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to post an Application on JoH Forums!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JoH Clan :: General :: Like to Join Us?-
Jump to: